The iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S4 are the two futuristic smart phones that will fascinate the users. The intense competition between two of these products confuse the buyers to what to get and what not. The most popular and the most desirable smart phones till now are offered by the two big companies Apple and Samsung. But still apple have a great control over the international market. Apple ranks on the top in term of sales, shipping and of course is the most desirable product. It’s still the best selling product of the market even after its restrictive components.
A lot of things are still to be improved in androids as they are still in their infancy. A lot of applications are still required to be built in the android. Apple launched the iPhone 5 and Samsung S4 is the most awaited competitor and the most talked about product. The one thing that mainly forces the buyers to go for the Samsung is that Apple’s operating system allows it to send, connect and share data with apple device only android on the contrary can connect with any other device.
Some of the features:
- The price tag: iPhone5 starts $649 on the contrary the expected value of S4 is about $629.
- Design and looks: S4 has a wider screen and the product is available in a variety of colors including black, white, red, blue and grey on the other hand iPhone is available in two old colors black and white.
- Display: S4 has 5” display but iPhone 5 is 4” wide screen.
- Hardware: S4 has 2GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM. It is available in 32, 64, 128 GB. On contrary iPhone 5 has 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB RAM and internal memory of 16, 32 and 64 GB.
- Camera: S4 offer 13 MP and iPhone has 8 MP rear-faced camera.
The new Samsung smart phones are giving tough competition to the ruling company Apple still the apple fans will go for apple due to the range of applications and the operating system. But when it comes to price range and connectivity the better choice is present now.